This disclaimer governs all Sessions offered by Kellie Guenther.
Please read carefully. By proceeding with your booking and purchase you are deemed to have read and accepted this Disclaimer to its fullest extent.
INTUITIVE GUIDE AND ASTROLOGICAL SERVICES
Kellie Guenther is trained in the Intuitive Intelligence(R) Method and Astrology. As an Intuitive Guide and Astrologer, she is dedicated to assisting and supporting people in positively changing their lives.
The Intuitive Intelligence(R) Method and Astrology is designed to meet the needs of women who are awake or awakening to the path of spiritual service and seeking metaphysical and transpersonal guidance to scaffold their lives. You must be 18 years or older. If you have a known mental or physical health condition, you must be in the care of a medical health professional before you will be seen by your Intuitive Guide.
The advice and information offered in your Intuitive Intelligence(R) and Astrological session/s is based exclusively on the impressions and experiences of Kellie. She makes no promises regarding the accuracy, relevance and quality of the information and the methods used in her work. She is not a medical or health practitioner. She offers her clients a spiritual, metaphysical and transpersonal perspective to aid them in their self-healing and self-empowerment.
The information that you provide as a Client is confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party at any stage, unless required by law.
As a Client, you understand that you should never use information provided by your Intuitive/Astrological Guide in any way that contradicts, conflicts, or opposes a course of treatment or plan of action recommended by a primary professional provider such as your licensed medical doctor, lawyer or financial adviser. If you ever perceive or feel that information given by your Intuitive/Astrological Guide opposes a primary professional provider’s treatment plan or recommendations, you are strongly advised to follow the advice and instructions of your primary professional provider. If you have any concerns or feel that you do not fully understand the implications of a particular course of action in your situation, you are advised to consult your primary professional adviser before taking action.
It is a condition of working with your Intuitive/Astrological Guide that you exercise your own personal authority. Your choice to act on any of the information provided in the session is solely your responsibility. By signing this Disclaimer, you confirm your understanding that your Intuitive/Astrological Guide does not claim to heal or treat your physical, mental or psychological conditions. She simply offers education, physical modalities, health and spiritual guidance to allow people the opportunity to experience and access their optimal selves.
You must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs when participating in the session, and you must disclose any mental health issues that may impact the ability of your Intuitive/Astrological Guide to safely work metaphysically with you prior to the commencement of the session. This includes but is not limited to schizophrenia and bipolar. You must be in a clear and balanced state of mind to participate in this work. The Intuitive Intelligence™ Method and Astrology is not counselling or therapy. It is not a medical technique and does not replace the need for medical care.
Your Intuitive/Astrological Guide holds her own professional indemnity insurance and offers to work with you as an independent contractor. While the Institute for Intuitive Intelligence developed the Intuitive Intelligence™ Method and has every faith in your Intuitive Guide’s abilities, the Institute for Intuitive Intelligence takes no responsibility and has no liability for the actions of individual Intuitive Guides when using the Intuitive Intelligence™ Method. This applies even if you booked your session with your Intuitive Guide through the Institute for Intuitive Intelligence’s website. If you have any questions about this disclaimer, please discuss them with your Intuitive/Astrological.
YOGA BASED SERVICES
You acknowledge that all exercise involves a risk of personal injury, including a small risk of serious injury or death, and agree to take responsibility for your health and well-being in relation to our sessions.
Health and Medical Conditions
You acknowledge and represent that:
- To the best of your knowledge, you suffer from no medical or physical condition or disability that will or might increase the normal risks associated with exercise; [and / or]
- Your doctor has approved your participation in sessions offered by Kellie Guenther.
- In addition, if you are over  years old, you must obtain your doctor’s approval before participating.
- Doctors’ approvals must be in writing and copies must be provided to us upon request.
Health and Fitness Questionnaire
- You must complete and sign health and fitness questionnaire below before participating in any of our sessions.
- You acknowledge and represent that you will complete or have completed the questionnaire in the Client Profile to the best of your knowledge and ability.
- We may in our sole discretion prohibit you from participating in a session; and you must comply with all of our instructions in relation to our session.
- You must inform us, as soon as possible, if:
- you suffer from any new injury, illness or other medical condition;
- you feel any pain or discomfort during an yoga class; or
- you feel that any exercise included in a yoga session would be unsafe or uncomfortable for you.
No representations or warranties
You acknowledge and accept that Kellie Guenther do not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee that:
- You will not suffer from any injury arising directly or indirectly out of our sessions; or
- Your fitness will measurably improve as a result of participation in our sessions.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
You acknowledge and accept that Kellie Guenther:
- Will not be liable to you in respect of any personal injury (including without limitation serious injury or death) that you may suffer or sustain directly or indirectly as a result of attending our sessions.
- Will not be liable to you in respect of any other losses arising as a result of any such personal injury.
- Will not be liable to you in respect of any of your personal property that is lost, stolen or damaged before, during or after a session.
- Will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- Will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- Will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Please see the document below
KG Standards Terms for the Provision of Professional Services
If a section of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this disclaimer continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable section would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the section will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer is be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer Services by Kellie Guenther will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and Federal Courts where applicable.