The Soul Service Celestial Planner
This planner is for you to remember.
Remember your environment.
Earth and sky.
Remember you are the environment.
The reason we react to the subtle environmental shifts like the seasons, full moon and eclipses, is that capitalism has separated us from our environment.
Our ancient ancestors responded. Considered and deliberate.
What if you could relearn this ancient innate knowledge of moving though your day, week, month and year with the seasons and moons? End pushing through, hustling and burn out?
The Soul Service Celestial Planner is your first step in reuniting to your environment allowing you to craft a lifestyle that works for you rather than against.
- When you purchase this planner you’ll have everything you need to know when the seasonal shifts will occur and how to honour them and yourself.
- When you purchase this planner you’ll have everything you need to know when the eclipses are approaching and how to move with them towards transformation.
- When you purchase this planner you’ll have everything you need to prepare for the New and Full Moons and know exactly where they can be observed from Earth.
- When you purchase this planner and use it daily you’ll connect into your cyclic rhythm and lead with your intuition enabling conscious and considered planning and organisation of your day, week, month and year. Inviting in ease and flow!
This 13 sign Sidereal Astrology planner has been designed to be led by the lunar months which begin on each new moon and the four solar points: Spring/Autumn Equinoxs and Summer/Winter Solstices.
Planning with these two celestial phenomena front and centre allows you to remember you were born from the planets and stars! Ignite awe!
Awe is an amazing emotion. It allows us to feel connected to the essence of something greater than us, be more compassionate, behave in a more environmentally conscious way and expand into opportunities!
- Each day of the 13 lunar months has space for your appointments and key tasks and includes a main astrological transit – these are the angles the planets make with each other as observed from Earth. This is an additional opportunity to connect and get curious with the different archetypal energies, presenting us a chance to explore any shifts or changes we desire to make.
- Descriptions and journalling prompts and for each new and full moon, each solstice and equinox and cross quarter days.
- The front of the planner has an easy-to-follow Astro Matrix so you can start learning about the archetypal qualities of the planets and how they express in each Zodiac and together. A Moon Matrix with the qualities of each moon phase and notes on how to interpret angles and aspects of the planets and how they interact.
- Double page spreads after each week, dot lined and blank, for notes on what’s happening in your environment (inner and outer of course!), ideas, sparks of inspiration, journalling and creativity!!!
Who is this planner for?
Humans, creatives, entrepreneurs and regenerators.
This planner is for those of us that want opportunities to pause, reflect, observe and tend to our ecological self. The self that is the Earth, interconnected. But also, to be fully human and plan our days.
It is where planning, journalling and creating merge with the viewing of our celestial neighbourhood, our closest celestial body – the moon – and our seasonal environment.
Attuned , Connected + Organised!
Full 13-month (March 2024 to March 2025) calendar spread at the front of the planner to map out your Lunar and Solar year.
Vertical view 2-page weekly spreads for appointments and notes. Additional blank dot lined 2-page spread after each week for journalling and creativity!
Solar and Lunar Pages
Celebrate the sun via the equinoxs, solstices and cross quarter days.
Monthly new moon spread signifying the beginning of each lunar month.
Soul Service Astrology AstroMatrix and Guide
For you to learn and tap into the potential and opportunities presented by the daily Moon and Celestial Aspects.
Space for daily wellness tending! Space for daily key tasks, lists and musings!
Runs from March Equinox 2024 until March Equinox 2025
Start Day: Monday
A5 Size (14.8 x 21 x 2.5cm)
Glorious Vegan Leather Hardcover with Iridescent Foiling
Iridescent foiled page edges.
1 book mark ribbon
Elastic band closure
180 degree lay flat design
120 GSM Paper
A note from Kellie
I love a physical planner but I was getting so upset I couldn’t find a 13-Sign Sidereal one that I took it upon myself to create it! I’m currently funding this project myself from my business.
I’ve hired a wonderful and amazing graphic designer. Together we really want to bring this planner into reality and your support during the pre-sale will make it happen.
I would be so grateful if you share this with friends whom you think would love this planner! You will be directly contributing to at least two Australian small businesses.
This planner is founded on 13-Sign Sidereal Astrology, which at it’s core is observational / ecological astrology because it’s looking at what can be seen in sky! Yes, we’ve been fed a lie with modern Western Astrology, also known as Tropical Astrology!
You see, Tropical Astrology bears no relation to the constellations in the sky. Tropical Astrology has locked the bodies to the spring equinox in the northern hemisphere. For example, when a Tropical Astrologer says the Moon is Full in Aries its actually located in Pisces. Why is this? Tropical Astrology does not account for precession which is the wobble of the earth’s axis. This causes the equinox to drift approximately 1 degree every 72 years. Thus, Tropical Astrology is 28 degrees ahead of where you can observe the planet in the sky.
Sidereal (from the latin word Sidus meaning Star) Astrology relates the bodies to the constellations and can be traced back to 2600 BC when the Sumerians and Babylonians were watching the moving stars (visible planets) to the fixed stars (constellations) along the ecliptic (where the planets revolve around the sun). Importantly, using 13- Sign Sidereal Astrology, the planets can be observed in the sky. Making astrology and astronomy match.
Additionally, the ecliptic has a 13th constellation known as Ophiuchus, which sits in line with Scorpio, right before Sagittarius. Another thing to note, when bringing astrology and astronomy together, the constellation boundaries are all uneven. Modern Tropical, and some versions of Sidereal Astrology divide them into 30 degrees each. I have allowed the constellations to be uneven and closely match what you will find in most astronomy apps.
How People are Using The Planner
I use it track my health, things I’ve done, upcoming events, birthdays and things to remember. I’m also using some of the blank pages to write down things about me. So it will become a book about me.
I check out what is happening in the sky. I love looking up what the symbols refer to, and love how relevant it all is to what is happening in my life.
I’m reading all of your wonderful celestial knowledge and I’m using the weekly sections as a short dot point journal.
I’m recording things I want to remember about each day, things that happened, how I felt, how my body felt, weather and nature observations etc. I use (and really love) the free pages to write about anything and everything. Plans, dreams, lists, goals, ideas. All of the things. Sometimes I respond to the prompts and sometimes I don’t.
I love it. It’s my most favourite journal ever.
Also looking at what each week/month has in store.
I plan my life more to link in with what’s happening around me/outside of my insular world.
Love for the Planner!
It’s so very beautiful. I love all of the astrology information. I love all of the free pages.
I love feeling more connected to the Earth and her rhythms and the sky whenever I use it.
I love how well made it is and how adaptable to however I choose to use it is. I love the feel of it in my hands and the high quality paper.
I feel more connected by using it.
Looking forward to seeing what magic you come up with for the next one!
Love your work!
The planner is easy to write in with how it lays flat when you open it. The cover looks so pretty and feels good to hold.
Easy to understand information, you can easily look up what each symbol means. The explanations and actions relating to the new and full moons, and the monthly and weekly views are useful for planning.
If you’d love to receive my Weekly Seasonal and Celestial energetic updates in your inbox please sign up below.